понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

ALCOR MICRO USB TO IDE BRIDGE DRIVER

It is certainly worth trying to detect it using the disk utility tool. Product NOT fully recommended - more expensive than better alu-based models, and seemingly almost non-reopenable plastic clips rather than screws. Hello, The USB drive partition is not seen at all with the fdisk -l command. Download in other formats: While you are at it: I'm telling you, for your own sake DOUBLE, TRIPLE check the drive you are formatting, though it's hard to get it wrong if you know the size of the drive and it looks like you won't make a mistake, it usually happens to people who are used to formatting and can rush.
Uploader: Zolozil
Date Added: 3 April 2014
File Size: 50.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54266
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It may be possible to recreate the partition table, however I have not actually tried doing this. After plugging the drive type dmesg tail and post the output here, this should show us what the machine does when it detects the hard drive.

Incomplete response, ATA output registers missing. OK Current Drive Temperature: It was recognised some months ago.

The USB ID Repository

If your card reader is an external reader please disconnect it. Prob drive is whirring quietly and comp twittering, quite slow. Hub Bus Device Right let clear things up. With -d sat or if correct entry added to drivedb. I'm afraid I am going to use that word again, can you post the output of mounting it manually rbidge -l Find drive location e.

I won't alcoor tda's brodge -r just yet in case it crosses train of thought of Tarps, and I can't do yours yet Tarps, because I don't quite understand it. There's only one Gb drive ever used, so no worries about which one's being referred to. I'm telling you, for your own sake DOUBLE, TRIPLE check the drive you are formatting, though it's hard to get it wrong if you know the size of the drive and it looks like you won't make a mistake, it usually happens to people who are used to formatting and can rush.

In Oct DeLock?

USB\VID_F - Alcor Micro Corp. | Device KB

I mciro thinking a reformat maybe but I am not confident which drive is the correct one or if the data is important. If you can not find a way to recreate the table a format will be the quickest and easiest way, however you will lose your data. Could you try this again: All I know is that I used to do it, and now I can't.

Hey thanks for all the help, now I dont want to mix and match procedures here, so: Since then seen so many threads on UUID, Mount, fstab mtab, and written and deleted things, I mmicro remember what suggestions I followed or guessed at interpreting. You can just click "create partition" and make bridye maximum size partition with no problems hopefully giving you nearly all gb back BUT it's got an unknown partition table, I would recommend bridgw the WHOLE disk as MBR.

But you agree with philinux about Disk Utility, which I'd never seen before: Did you try this on another machine?

Hello, The USB drive partition is not seen at all with the fdisk -l command. Inscription on printed circuit board of bridge: Thanks I've never seen ref.

Wondering if any hardy person would care to speak to me about how to make all settings right so that when I plug it in, it appears on system, and I can use it. Totally fried on the subject, I yelp if I see the word mount.

Driver Updates

ALSO, the "free partition" It looks like it is being recognised, just not as a hard drive. Powered by Trac 1.

It will list all the partitions on the disk. Based on you already using this disk it must have been formatted a one stage. In Jun it has FW and does fall asleep after 1 second of inactivity flashing with firmware da01 helps ; Alcog

It sounds like the cleanest and surest ise, and I really dont care about the data I guess, most of it I have anyway. Ok, this "should" be a failsafe method.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий