суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

ACER ASPIRE 3682 SOUND DRIVER DOWNLOAD

They tested fine but I still hear] no audio from youtube or itunes. You can't post conmments that contain an email address. Helpful 0 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Mariam - Jul 26, at Can anybody help me??
Uploader: Vokus
Date Added: 15 March 2013
File Size: 61.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78773
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mine was on the digital output device which had it wacked so I clicked on speakers ,apply, and okay and wah la my sound was magically working again.

Report Respond to Chris. Thank you so much! I was even about to download a new driver altogether but luckily I found the problem before that A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated.

Volume working great now! Oct 24, Acer Aspire Laptop.

I knew I wuld find a solution on the internet. Apr 30, Acer Aspire Laptop. Once there I had two options one which was digital device and speakers.

Acer laptop aspire 3682 WXC1......no sound in phones

Report Respond to Candz. Uninstall all window updates from July Related Topics laptop no sound acer sound souhd intermittent home phones mister acer aspire ft 80 drivers letack acpire lv pronlems euro night. I even tried using driver detecters but none can download the drivers either: Hi there, Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Are you an Acer Computer and Internet Expert?

Instant Repair Help over the Phone 6ya. Helpful 0 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Sorry but this didnt work for me, only one option came up which were the speakers. I usually get mine from Keyboardsdirect, but I checked they don't carry acer. Not finding what you are looking for? You can try and perform a reinstall by going to start programs acer recovery manager click restore at the bottom and reinstall teh drivers from there.

Have a manual for Acer Aspire Laptop?

Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Did you install the drivers? The audio has intermittent grating sounds. You can't post conmments that contain an email address. I went to the C drive, searched the 'Audio' file, inside there were two items, I clicked on 'set audio mode to direct' and this fixed the issue with playing the sound on itunes and youtube Turns out my playback options had switched which was really stupid so this is what I did. Add Your Answer Tips for a great answer: Please assign your manual to aspite product: Laptop Ask a question Report.

Report Respond to Olive. This can be especially true with SATA type drives most of which dont have any sort of true locking device to hold the connections secure.

Posted by robef on Jan 07, Dec 02, Acer Aspire Laptop.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий