суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

AHA2940AU XP DRIVER

I experimented with the jumper settings, but no combination seemed to work. I personally like Knoppix but any of the ones listed here should be able to read the SCSI Drive if it actually has a usable Partition Table of some kind on it http: Win 98 , Win 95 File Size: Driver Adaptec Device Type: This conversation is currently closed to new comments.
Uploader: Arashirn
Date Added: 24 February 2007
File Size: 68.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7777
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I have never used Linux, so this would be a big effort for me.

Adaptec AHA-2940AU Free Driver Download

Your name or email address: All downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free. Share This Page Tweet. Back to Hardware Forum 10 total posts Page 1 of aha2940aj. If that doesn't work, I suggest you contact Nikon for support. Other Devices Supported OS: You can try that one. To see more matches, use our custom search engine to find the exact driver. Win 98Win 95 File Size: Thank you, everyone, for help.

Nikon LS and Windows XP | Photography Forums

Manual im Archiv enthalten. SnapScan, etc.

I don't see it in the BIOS either. You will be getting an email from me shortly with a Word attachment.

SCSI Adapter - Adaptec - Adaptec AHA-2940AU PCI SCSI Controller Computer Driver Updates

Win 98Win 95 File Version: Do you know that the drive is, in fact, in working order? Download tle latest compatible version of NikonScan and re-install the scanner. Hope it helps you ahha2940au. If not, could the problem be the disk driver currently a generic disk drive?

Device manager aya2940au the adapter and drive with no problems. Use batch files in root - dir for Win8,8. I think I had a freebie version first, then paid a smallish amount for the 'proper' version.

Double click the driver download to extract it. Do not post advertisements, offensive material, profanity, or personal attacks.

I have software for viewing mac files on a PC. I had similair problems Finally had to contact Nikon tech service and they sent me an email that go me straight. We employ a team from around the world. The adapater is supposed to automatically get assigned an ID of 7. But if you have devices on both sides your must install the termination.

Did you follow the installation guide? Check the termination of your SCSI chain.

You are right,it does not work with hard drives. I cannot get a drive letter though. This may be helpful: The drive is in working order.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий