четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

CLEVELAND HIBORE XL DRIVER

This move has really made me loose confidence in the club itself. Off center hits are loud as well and you get feedback through the club. Comparing it to my other driver, Callaway Pro with a 44 inch 3. Golf club head covers, tool kits, torque wrenches, or other related accessories should be included whenever possible though are not mandatory. If you have one, you are out of luck. Highest pricing when you trade or sell.
Uploader: Yojin
Date Added: 8 March 2016
File Size: 40.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74969
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I may bite the bullet and spend the money and have it itted.

Cleveland HiBore XL Driver

Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This golf club has been well used, but not abused. My very first swing, right out of the packing box and onto the first tee with no warmup, was dead center. Adjust the set-up and voila…Fade.

Stiff would be the right one for you. I usually hit theball further than anyone I play with when I hit it hibote, that is.

Cleveland HiBore Driver: Clubs | eBay

And let me repeat, for those uninterested in scrolling up, this is the best driver I ever had. May not be your club.

The Ball fly high but the distance cldveland to to yd. Dave- Thanks for your replies. I hit the XL 8. Do you think the 8.

The sound is very loud in a driving range when you catch it sweet but a better noise than the Callaway ft-i and Nike sumo 2. I never heard this about conformity. The replacement program is over.

Below Average This golf club has been well used, but not abused. I play with some guys who sky the ball and they were always able to get over trees on the egde of some dog legs which puts them in superb position for their second shot. I hit the 9. The open face on the Tour version combined with the shallower profile allowed me to work the ball, while the elongated non-Tour version did quite well at keeping my drives straight.

The crown is in nice shape with only very minor marks see pics.

Cleveland HiBore Driver

Both versions have a D5 swing weight — about two or three notches above the standard D2. Took it out onto the course and it felt even better.

hibbore Finally decided to get the XL with gold shaft after reading the reviews. The red shaft will do this for you, lowering the launch angle by arriving at the ball with less tip deflection due to firmer tip and higher kickpoint. All my clubs are Titleist and I am a bit more traditional in terms of having a matching set from the driver down to the putter. Grip Type - Cleveland Golf. Perhaps the R7 helped too, but I finally broke and am extremely pleased with the XL.

Lefties will find that the 9. Cleveland HiBore Driver Nice review you put in here. The Tour model has a shallower body to allow for more workability. I hit ball longer on driving range and looking forward to try it on golf course tomorrow! They told me the same thing after the pro watched me drive both. I live in Las Vegas and this club gives me high launch with alot of zip on it so the spin is pretty low which allows for a 30 to 40 yard run out on these firm desert fairways.

Pricing is updated regularly to ensure that you are receiving the highest trade-in value for your used clubs. The store where I was at did not have any clubs with red shaft.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий