воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

DELL OPTIPLEX GX280 SATA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Maybe I'll take a picture and post it just ot blow your minds! Then there should be at least another SATA for a second hard drive, it would seem. They last time I added a second drive was IDE I believe and the ribbon cable has just lying there awaiting to be used. But I don't see spare cable just lying there. Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. Ask a question and give support. No, create an account now.
Uploader: Baran
Date Added: 10 August 2009
File Size: 15.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27873
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It can if you remove the floppy drive and mount the hard drive in that spot. Yes, my password is: Certainly sounds like it is The few I have seen had heating issues, you might consider replacing current HD with larger capacity. We have several of the GX here, but they are no Small form factor and i have added a second SATA hard drive to a couple of them withiout issue.

Dell Optiplex GX280 Hard Drives

This is what it looks like: Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds. Do you already have an account? But I don't see spare cable just lying there. Just trying to extend the live of the lil bugger.

Dell Optiplex GX280 Power Supply

Last night I opened it up to see where a second drive would go and I don't really see an obvious spot for one. Is this small form factor? I should add that the Dell in my link had a case that looked like yours, only a tower.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. I was looking for cables with connectors lying inside xata I will see if there is an actual port on the board. Although IMODell might have had the foresight to include extra prefix and suffix letters in the model numbers for clarity's sake.

I should add that the aesthetics or your machine seem to fall in line with Dell desktops, circa model I don't see any spare connectors inside at all. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate. Your name or email address: TechSpot Account Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds. Add your gx208 to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment.

Then there should be at least another SATA for a second hard drive, it would seem.

Line integration is likely a cause or purpose for the appearance of your machine. Join the community hereit only takes a minute.

I don't recall if there was a SATA connection on the motherboard, if so that would be the way to go. Sort of like, "oh, look, here's the new GX, it's way faster than ours, can we get one"?

What size mobo is in a Dell Optiplex GX? I've never added a second SATA drive. In reading this, I didn't quite believe it, but: I assume I need to go out optipelx get an IDE hardrive? Ask a question and give support.

The link you provided states that the has "Intel chipset".

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

So if I take out the floppy dirve and put the 2nd HD there am I using the connectors that the floppy drive is using now? They last time I added a second drive was IDE I believe and the ribbon cable has just lying there awaiting to be used. But in light of what was said above about heat, I think I will take that advice and just replace the one existing one with a bigger one.

Basically a stylistically similar effort to making a Chevy Nova, bear a family resemblance to a Chevy Impala.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий