пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

DELL WIRELESS 1370 WLAN MINI-PCI DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. I have Internet access when I switch back to Windows - I have a dual-boot thing going on. Thank you Thank you for all of your help, I am now wireless. Driver Description Adaptador de red Broadcom It was acquired by Avago Technologies in and currently operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of the merged entity called Broadcom Limited. How do I get a driver for this? This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant.
Uploader: Gosho
Date Added: 14 November 2012
File Size: 18.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43762
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm a newbie on this stuff.

If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here.

Network Adapters - Broadcom - Dell Wireless 1370 WLAN Mini-PCI Card Computer Driver Updates

Error is not recoverable: Please support our project by allowing our site to show ads. When I run lspci in the terminal, it shows: Just type the following: May 16th, 2.

Pretty sure I'm running Ubuntu If you think that using ndiswrapper would work then let direless know. Everthing is on my desktop, I have tried building the ndiswrapper according to the install sheet but for some reason I keep running into this error Roth: The deal combines Broadcom's developer tools and connectivity technologies for IoT devices with Cypress' own programmable system-on-a-chip SoC products that provide memory, computing, and graphics processing for low-power devices.

Broadcom wkan among Gartner's Top 10 Semiconductor Vendors by revenue. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to dekl out things on your own. They have excellent installation instructions and a good series of distro-specific instructions.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Could you or someone help me as well. Linux - Laptop and Netbook Having a problem installing or configuring Linux on your laptop? Only download this driver. The ads help us provide this software and web site to you muni-pci free.

Samueli will be Chief Technology Officer and member of the combined company's board.

The BRCM ticker symbol was retired. Need help running Linux on your netbook? If you post the output of lspci and lsmod, we hopefully will be able get you heading in the right direction.

Nicholas will serve in a strategic advisory role within the new company. The time now is May 16th, 4. I have installed Ubuntu 8.

Find More Posts by Glynixx. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. Having a problem logging in? That's the only way I can get wireless, and I don't have access to a wired connection.

Again any help would be appreciated. I have downloaded ndiswrapper and the windows driver but I am a complete newbie when it comes to Linux in other words I don't know where to go from here so if someone could wlsn down exactly what I have to do step by step it would be greatly appreciated. Broadcom Corporation was an American fabless semiconductor company in the wireless and broadband communication business.

You might want to have a look at the output of lspci and see if it lists it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий